About the company
Our client is a multinational company. We are looking for experienced Candidates for the following opened position: Junior Process Improvement Specialist
• Understand the existing Improvement function details and execute the implementation plan for a consistent framework
• Present the results of audits to Manager in a comprehensive manner along with backing audit data.
• Motivate and challenge the teams by providing constructive feedback
• Monitor achievement of targets that are set, and give input so team leader can manage performance if these are not achieved.
• Ensure development needs of agents are clearly documented and followed up
• Creating reports concerning quality scores.
• Supporting the Manager and Team Leader in identifying training needs of individuals and the team.
• Handle escalations where necessary.
• Coach and support new team members to help them meet the required standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in commerce, management or business
• At least 1,5 years of experience working in the areas of finance or telecom operations in multinational environment.
• Fluent English language knowledge, conversational German is and advantage
• A strong team player as well as being able to work as an individual contributor.
• Able to quickly build and maintain relationships
• Previous experience in process improvement is an added advantage.
• Certification in Six Sigma or a similar quality framework is an added advantage.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Szűts Judit judit.szuts@@jobsgarden.hu.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.