On behalf of our prestigious multinational partner in the IT and telecommunications sector we are looking to recruit a Junior Pricing Specialist to support the development and delivery of individual pricing tactical proposals, policies, processes, compliance and data.
- Manage contact with internal and external customers' request for pricing
- Raise pricing request, create price offer sheet
- Support evaluation of pricing strategies, designs, policy and processes
- Support of Commercial Managers, Contract Managers and Business Managers
- Support creation of price designs for specific products, customer segments or customer bids
- Support infrastructure for cross functional pricing activity
- Perform tasks that contribute to the development of a proposition or performance of the contract
- Provide functions such as billing, data collection, risk management, change control management, document management etc.
- Provide administration and/or reporting activities.
- Keep customer and tehnical information up to date
- Order management (create order, follow up order till the end of it's life cycle)
- Secondary or College education
- Commercial experience, previous experience in internal or external customer service are desirable
- Computer literacy, Excel
- Excellent English is essential. Another language (German, Spanish, French, Dutch) is an advantage.
- Basic commercial sense and numeracy
- Can work well under pressure and time restriction