WHO ARE WE?
eMAG as part of Naspers group is one of the biggest online retailer in the region, and is the fastest growing one in Hungary, overachieving market growth threefold in 2016. eMAG was established 15 years ago, and soon it became a multinational company, operating in 4 countries (Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria & Romania). In Hungary we are offering 600’000 products from over 8’500 brands, with above 200 employees locally, and with clear strategy to become Nr1 through providing quality service and user experience to its customers supported by best in class marketing activities.
Junior Legal Advisor
- Provide legal assistance and advice on various legal issues
- Grant legal opinion, support and assistance as well as represent the company in relation with authorities and partners
- Negotiate, draft and review of commercial contracts/other agreements
- Identify legal requirements according to the specific legislation related to company’s activity (retail) and follow up the compliance with these requirements
- Act on behalf of the company in corporate/commercial/labour and contractual matters in order to protect the company’s interests
- University degree
- Maximum 2-4 years of legal practice
- Solid knowledge of commercial law, competition legislation, consumer protection
- Excellent English skills both verbal and written (including experience in legal drafting)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organized, task focused, skilled in prioritization
- Able to adopt to a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Experience in retail and/or e-commerce is an advantage
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive additional benefits policy
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- The opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career.
- Budapest VII