Your place is here!
Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- preparation of daily P&L's following the trading activity
- explanation of P&L movements
- daily interaction with traders in London
- reviewing transactions for pricing, reserving and control issues
- reviewing new trades, understanding the structure, associated risks and the P&L generated on them.
- ensuring that the firm's risk portfolios are fairly valued
- active participation in projects to develop the control infrastructure and facilitate business growth
- University/College degree specialized in Accounting/Finance
- fluent English
- 0-2 years of relevant finance experience
- strong analytical skills
- strong MsOffice computer skills (especially Excel )
- competitive compensation package
- good location in Budapest
- professional improvement in the area of: products traded, market risks and accounting complexities, in the working practice of a globally leading global financial services firm
- long-term career opportunities across geographies and business lines inside and outside of Finance