This is the opportunity to join an expanding international AI program. We are looking for a new Junior DevOps Engineer to join one of our SCRUM/Kanban teams. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams (within Safe 4.6) using English on a daily basis.
- Integration and deployment of AI-based cloud operating models
- Collaborate with software developers, system operators and ML engineers to manage code releases
- Provide on-going support including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration
- Comfortable with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Business-level verbal and written English
- Experience with at least one cloud-service provider
- Knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience working with Rancher
- Experience in writing Helm charts
- Experience working in Data Science and machine learning project is a plus
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban within SAFe 4.x