Job Summary: Our multinational client is looking for French and English speaking fresh graduates with audit orientation. So if you can imagine yourself as an auditor, you have good financial and accounting skills, and enjoys travelling abroad, this is the perfect position for you. The auditor could manage the audit processes for the internal business partners within EMEA region.
- The main function of the role is to audit the claims from business partners in reference to project price agreements.
- Analyse and profile given data to identify, locate potential deviations in detail.
- Prepare the external audit with extensive set of data in collaboration with a data analyst team.
- Perform the audit in a team of two at the business partners premises within few hours and flexibility of up to approx 3 days.
- Provide professional audit result documentation.
- Capabilities for self motivated tasks, analysis and process setup.
- Motivation to profile complex data from several sources to one final picture.
- Ideally University or similar academy degree in business economics or finance and accountancy
- Fluent English and French knowledge
- Very analytical attitude with structured and focused working approach.
- Result driven motivation.
- Ready to travel up to 50%-80% mainly within Europe
- Advanced skills with Excel + Professional use of Internet and Microsoft office applications.
- SAP, Business Objects and Microsoft Access knowledge is an advantage
- Ideally used to international organizations, markets, customers and cultures.
Please send your CV:
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése