AmRest Holdings SE is the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 1993 we've been building a portfolio of well recognized power brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and Starbucks based on solid franchise and joint venture partnerships. Over 15 thousand AmRest employees deliver craveable taste and exceptional service at affordable prices every day.
We offer a great guest experience and we make the same commitment to our employees by providing continuous development and career opportunities in a rewarding, friendly and people-focused work environment where we you won’t find anywhere else.
Junior Asset and Estates Manager
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique environment where we keep 'commitment to people "
- Opportunity to work for the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe.
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing company
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Cross-country career opportunities
- Rich reward system
- Takes active part in managing all estate matters in Hungary
- Keeps the lease agreement database up-to-date
- Manages lease extention processes in Hungary
- Supports the Development department by responding on ad hoc requests
- Supports operations (our restaurants and coffees) in any arising issues with the premises tied to actual Lease Agreements
- Manages administration of all correspondence with our landlords, authorities relating to our leases
- Follows the site strategy of the competitors. Observes the actual trends of the commercial real estate market
- Upholds existing relationships with Developers and Landlords throughout the country
- University or College degree – ideally technical/economics/real estate/legal studies
- Strong negotiation and assertive communication skills
- Results orientation with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in real estate (ideally multi - unit retailer)
- Knowledge of the retail market
- Advanced level of English (both verbal and written) knowledge is a must
- Proactivity, ability to work independently
- Team player attitude
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Driving license
- Flexibility to travel (mostly within Budapest, occasionally in-country)
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV with photo and cover letter to the e-mail address below. Please put the name of the position: ‘Junior Real Estate Manager’ into the subject of your mail.
Idegenforgalom / Szálloda / Vendéglátás
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem
Építés / Ingatlan
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|