Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. We are currently looking for a Junior Application Engineer to work in our Debrecen (Hungary) Shared Services Center, supporting our Mechanical seals and Auxiliary systems Commercial Operations team in EMEA region.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from university in mechanical, chemical, electrical, industrial engineering or equivalent technical degree is required.
- 1 to 2 years working experience as an Applications Engineer in a technical / engineering role is preferred.
- Working knowledge of rotating equipment (particularly seals/pumps) is preferred.
- Ability and agility to learn fast, especially to correctly size and select mechanical seals and systems solutions with good commercial awareness related to product selection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Dutch, German, French or Italian as a third language is an advantage.
- Be customer and service focused, flexible and open to change.
- Good oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Assist the Commercial Operations teams to respond to requests for quotation by evaluating customers’ mechanical seals and systems requirements and provide quotation responses by sizing, specifying and pricing mechanical seals and systems in accordance with customers’ specifications.
- Assist in the preparation of technically sound and cost effective quotations in order to contribute to obtaining related sales and bookings growth.
- Interact with Flowserve departments as needed to support the quotation process
- Complete Engineering review of Purchase Order (PO) prior to entering data into the business systems for seals and auxiliary products. Support Commercial Operations team to clarify with customer any unclear or inaccurate informationon the PO in a prompt manner.
- Ensure that engineering system’s records for seals and auxiliary product orders are entered cleanly and within a clearly specified time frame from receipt/clarification.
- Actively participate and complete all selected company sponsored trainings.
- Carry out anyother duties as directed by the Supervisor/Manager
Energetika / Villamosság > Villamosmérnök
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Értékesítési tanácsadó, Kereskedelmi menedzser, Kereskedelmi specialista, Key account manager, Mérnök értékesítő
Mérnök / Műszaki > Gépészmérnök, Mérnök, Vegyészmérnök, Villamosmérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|