Would you be interested in working for the world’s leading medical company? This is your chance to make a difference to your career path!
Our client is a global, broad-based company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. they have sales, manufacturing, research and development, and distribution facilities around the world, close to where their customers need them to be.
If you fancy to take part in a worldwide growing company’s success, don’t miss your chance by not applying for the following position
- Performs the processing of information within General and Management Accounting area so that the companies operational excellence and customer service objectives are realised.
- Performs daily bookings of bank statements, manual entries, fixed asset maintenance, payroll booking.
- Process Treasury and AR transactions in SAP
- Perform monthly treasury and AR activities
- Take part in yearly audits
- Reconcile financial items, intercompany accounts.
- Reconcile balance sheet ledgers to sub-ledgers on AP/AR/GL, clearing accounts, intercompany accounts.
- Promotes strong collaborative relationships between the finance teams and all other internal SSC teams.
- University/college degree in finance, accountancy or economics
- 1 - 3 Experience in accounting preferably at a small/middle size company or SSC is a plus
- We are also looking for application of fresh graduates
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
- Other language knowledge like French / German / Italian / Spanish / Russian / Polish / Serbian / Croatian / Slovak / Czech / Turkish / Arabic / Bulgarian is an advantage
- Service oriented
- Team player
- Accountability, accuracy, reliability
- Good organization skills, proactivity
+36 1 88 33 500