Welcome to Crossover
Are you one of top Software Architects in the world? Do enjoy solving the incredibly complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you 2x more productive than the typical developer? Are you interested in earning $60,000 USD while working for the best companies from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you.
Crossover is a well-funded startup that has developed a unique way to find, curate and manage the top 1% of global talent – and connect them to medium and large businesses. We are experiencing rapid growth within the companies we currently serve and are increasing our staff to expand our business.
Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will consist of teams collaborating from every corner of the world. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical contracting. But we don’t just find the best; we also provide the software tools, training, and expert management to ensure success for long-term growth.
At Crossover you will play a dynamic leadership role in our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products to customers and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Create embeddable plugins to alter behavior in existing websites
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Strong Experience with: MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, and Node.js
- Experience with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Familiarity with Databases as MySQL, NoSQL, or Couchbase
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CSS pre-compilers
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- A ruthless commitment to quality: unit testing is a must
- Strong skills on writing unit tests with Karma, Jasmine
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Fluent in new architectural designs such as SPA and isomorphic web apps
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
Compensation is $30/hr or $60k/year for a 40 hour productive week
Location: Global (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Energetika / Villamosság > Villamosmérnök
IT / Informatika > Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftvermérnök
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök, Villamosmérnök
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|