Welcome to Crossover
Ready to make $30,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market and collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field.
Java Software Engineer - $2500/month - WORK FROM ANYWHERE
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship-building support to ensure success for long term growth.
Required Education and Experience:
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful Java Engineer at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
- Proficiency in the following technologies and skills is mandatory:
- Java EE (Web Services, REST, JPA)
- Databases (SQL server, Oracle, MySQL)
- ANT, Eclipse, and Subversion SVN
- Linux (from the command line via SSH)
- What to set yourself apart? Proficiency in the following technologies will make you an especially attractive candidate: Spring, NHibernate, Design patterns, noSQL
The Type of Java Engineers We’re Looking For:
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- A Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stopping until it’s done correctly
Total compensation: $15/hour USD, which is $30,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per week
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
You will start your application by hitting the 'Apply Now' button then uploading your CV and confirming your email address. From there - the Crossover platform will guide you through the remaining steps, which involves a set of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
IT / Informatika > Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftvermérnök
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|