Java Developer - Financial Regulatory Reporting
Our partner is looking for
Java Developer - Financial Regulatory ReportingCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.11.
Caspian One is working with a Global Investment Bank and Financial Services company; an organisation that understands the importance of diversity and inclusion with a long history of success for being different. They are looking for an experienced Java Developer with excellent communication and analytical skills to work within their development team based in Dublin.
This unique team includes highly experienced technologists who are currently working on an exciting greenfield project building a strategic big data solution for financial regulatory reporting.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with senior stakeholders gaining additional skills along the way and kick start a career within finance for a well-established investment bank. This is an amazing opportunity to join at ground level and be part of the company's growth and success. You'll learn on the job working with accomplished senior business analysts, architects and tech entrepreneurs.
The successful candidate will have been trained in some certification in Scala in their spare time or attended some courses or similar to apply for this position.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience with Java (minimum 5 years)
- Willing to learn and work with Scala
- Previous commercial use of restful APIS and Microservices
- Experience with Capital markets
- Experience working on large projects in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience with Apache NiFi
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana stack
- Experience using Jenkins and Ansible
- Knowledge of data warehouse solutions.
- Experience working with development teams in different time zones
- Experience using Atlassian software (Confluence, JIRA, etc)
- Capital markets experience