Our partner is seeking for a
for its office in Debrecen. The new colleague will be primarily responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of our partner’s core applications.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
- Design and perform web based development using agile methodologies, including unit testing, code reviews, continuous delivery, etc., along with leveraging a variety of technologies to implement projects, such as Java, SQL etc. In addition, code must be designed to scale and follow best security practices. (50%)
- Learn core business processes, follow best software engineering practices and code craftsmanship from team leaders, perform code reviews. (30%)
- Make bug fixes for issues found in production and minor enhancements to existing applications (10%)
- Help monitor production releases and react quickly to any (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Core competency in computer science: general programming, logic, problem solving, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Experience working with relational databases (MS-SQL)
- Experience with micro-services architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- Object oriented design skills with Java
- Team player capable of working independently.
- Ambitious in the field of computer science and capable of learning new concepts, technologies, programming languages, and software development lifecycles.
- Ability and willing to learn core business processes
- Intermediate communication skills (English)
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to the following e-mail address.