Italian-speaking VAT SpecialistHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.09.
Your new company
VAT Specialist position with English and Italian language knowledge is open at our multinational partner, who is operating with a prestigious Support Center in Budapest downtown.
Your new role
The VAT Specialist will primarily responsible for reporting and accounting duties related to our corporate VAT activities across the Europe region. The successful candidate will deliver monthly and annual reporting, forecasts and work with a multifunctional team based in Budapest and throughout Europe.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- VAT, Intrastat and ESL reporting – Plan, organize and ensure all compliance reporting across 23 countries to be filed complete, accurately and timely.
- Collaborating with the Shared Service Center to achieve the accuracy of VAT accounting records including sub-ledger accounts, general ledger balance sheets and P&L.
- Ensure that all VAT balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Responsibility for developing detailed VAT, Intrastat and ESL Compliance policies and procedures, acting as the reference and owner for this data.
- Ensuring that BS and P&L are correctly accounted by the Shared Service Center within her/his specialist areas (e.g. AP, AR, Income Tax)
- Manage internal and external controls and SOX compliance for the entities in her/his remit.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Italian, intermediate English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in VAT compliance and control, ideally in a multinational environment
- Skilled in European VAT Compliance, report and filing requirements
- Knowledge of SOX
- Knowledge of MS Office, experience with MS Excel macro/VBA is an advantage
- Knowledge of manufacturing ERP and reporting systems – preferably with SAP, Hyperion and/or BPC
What you'll get in return
- You will be part of an environment – conscious, diverse and inclusive company
- Full training and promising career opportunities within the company
- Professional education support, language courses
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Medical benefits
- Gym and sport opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.