- Do you speak FLUENTLY Italian and English?
- Would you like to gather experience in sales processes of a multinational company?
- Do you prefer complex positions and responsibility?
Italian Speaking Sales Support Specialist
Role and responsibility:
- Keeping contact with customers, business partners and sales team members
- Cooperative collaboration with other supporting departments (Purchasing, Invoicing, etc.)
- Manage customers' requests and complaints
- Managing orders, offers and pricing approvals
- Ensure customers' satisfaction: maintain delivery and solution design processes
- Fluency in English AND Italian (knowing only one of those languages is not enough to be successful in recruitment process)
- Project work experience in multinational working environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Management/ International Relations/ Economy
- Ability to manage a process from its beginning to its end
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to multi-task and priorise
- multicultural team environment
- professional development, trainings
- competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in this possibility, please apply with your English CV.