Italian Speaking Order Management Specialist
As an Order Management Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Creating and tracking customer orders
- Day to day communication and collaboration with operations, sales and front office department
- Prepare Invoices, Debit and Credit notes when relevant
- Confirm pricing, inventory availability and provide ship date information
- Manage sales order process from receipt of order through to shipment for assigned customers and affiliates
- Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure orders are dispatched / delivered on time and manage customer expectations
To be considered as an ideal candidate, you are required to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English and Italian language knowledge
- Willingness to travel
- At least 1 year experience in customer service, order management, procurement or sales support (We are open for junior and senior candidates as well!)
- EU citizenship or work permit
- Customer-oriented attitude and enthusiastic personality
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
Why is it a good opportunity for you:
The company offers you great opportunity for professional development, complex processes, competitive compensation package, possibility for travelling to western European countries and a motivating, modern environment with enthusiastic teams! You also would have the possibility to work at a stable, market leader company where you can build your career!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.