BCE is a European leader in technical services in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT. With its long experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget.
With more than 220 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
Subsidiary of RTL Group, European leader in radio and TV broadcasting, is looking for a
IT Technician (0-2 year experience)
Contract duration: 2 years minimum and then one or two additional years
Responsibilities/ Main duties:
Job based in Budapest.
You will report to a local a site manager in order to support users for an international television station with local crew of about 20 people
Support of customer on site 24 * 7 – 365 days in order to guarantee:
- Network / Telecom connectivity with the HQ in France
- System support of some servers (IT Office servers)
- PC support
- Applications support
You are flexible and ready to take part in night shifts during the week or week-end.
Skills, knowledge, experience:
- Skills in IT (telecom, network, system).
- Fluent in Hungarian and English, other languages are an advantage
- Authorized to work in Hungary following European regulation (no work permit requested).
Personal characteristics, aptitudes:
- Team player
- Ready to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated
- Willing to improve personal skills in new technologies
Please address CV to e-mail address below or BCE, Jean-Alain Jachiet, 45 Boulevard Pierre Frieden, L-1543 Luxembourg.