IT Team Leader / Server Engineer (HR7696407X)Hozzáadva: 2018.01.29.
Our Partner is a global multinational media company, which owns and operates several of the most popular TV brands in Hungary. Because of their technical improvements and growth they are currently seeking talented professionals to join their staff.
IT Team Leader will be responsibe for the management of a small team of three in providing IT to the company's local business head quartered in Budapest, Hungary. Additionally, responsible for hands on planning and implementation of corporate IT back end compute and storage systems.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE NEW COLLEAGUE
- Day to day team management of two Service desk roles and one network / telephony / security role.
- Setting objectives, carrying out team meetings and 1:1’s and periodic appraisal processes.
- As a direct inferior of VP of IT, he/she will be liason with other business units and local Hungarian management team and departments.
- Overseeing compliance with internal policies and standards.
- Ensuring suitable service delivery to local end users.
- Implementing and upgrading compute and storage infrastructure.
- Ensuring the successful completion of day to day backups and archiving / retention.
- Troubleshooting of infrastructure issues such as outages and slow performance, including those raised by users through the Service Desk.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- At least three years of experience of managing a small team.
Experience in implementing and troubleshooting mainly Microsoft systems in enterprise environment such as:
Windows Server Operating systems, Active Directory, System Center Configuration Manager.
- Good level of English – both verbal and written.
- Proactive personality, with an enthusiasm for improving things and doing things properly and professionally.
There are several main platforms / technologies:
Compute for Microsoft Windows solutions, based on Cisco UCS servers and EMC storage with VMware hypervisor
Backups for physical and virtual servers using Tivoli Storage Manager
Exchange 2010 email (moving to O365) and Active Directory
Our Client offers challenging multinatonal role in a corporate environment.
TWO WAYS OF APPLICATION
If you are interested in this position, please Link megjelenítése, you can do it after a few clicks with your LinkedIn or Facebook profile as well. After registration you can apply for the job.
Candidates can apply without registration as well. Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése.Please paste the ID number (next to the title) of the job advertisement to the subject field of your e-mail. Without registartion, however, you cannot modify the data and follow the status of your application.