IT Support Specialist
Information Technology Department
Starting date: As soon as possible
Application deadline: Open until filled
Full or Part-time: Part-time (23hours/week)
The IT Department at Central European University (CEU) invites applications for a part-time IT Support Specialist position. The IT Support Specialist will work primarily on CEU’s campus in Budapest and occasionally commute to CEU’s campus in Vienna according to a pre-agreed schedule. The contract is for one year.
For more information, please visit: Link megjelenítése.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality personal, telephone and email support to users experiencing IT issues (problems with hardware, software, networking) in English and Hungarian
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of local IT processes and administrative procedures
- Administer the life cycle of IT assets
- Report to the Head of Campus Technology and Support
- Act as an intermediary / primary contact person between users and IT support
- Work primarily on CEU’s campus in Budapest and occasionally commute to and work on CEU’s campus in Vienna according to a pre-agreed schedule
- High school or college degree
- Good communication skills in Hungarian and English (at least intermediate level)
- Excellent IT skills (Windows, Office, basic network and hardware skills)
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work independently when required
- Client-oriented mentality
- IT support experience
- Microsoft Office365-related knowledge is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience as well as a dynamic and international academic environment.
How to apply:
Applicants need to submit:
- Resume in Hungarian and English
Please send your complete application package including job code in subject line: 2019/054
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We collect, use and store your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. To learn more about how we manage your personal data during the recruitment process, please see our Privacy Notice at Link megjelenítése.
CEU is an equal opportunity employer.
Central European University (CEU) is a graduate research-intensive university specializing in the social sciences, humanities, law, public policy and management. It is accredited in the United States and Hungary. CEU’s mission is to promote academic excellence, state-of-the-art research, research-based teaching and learning and civic engagement, in order to contribute to the development of open societies in Central and Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union, and other emerging democracies throughout the world. CEU offers both master’s and doctoral programs and enrolls more than 1,400 students from over 100 countries. The teaching staff consists of more than 180 resident faculty from over 50 countries and a large number of prominent visiting scholars from around the world. The language of instruction is English.
For more information, please visit Link megjelenítése.
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Helpdesk
IT / Informatika > Számítógéprendszer-adminisztrátor
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Szakközépiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Részmunkaidő, Határozott idejű|