Our multinational partner we are looking for an IT Specialst.
- Network implementation and maintenance for regional/office including WAN/LAN/Voice solution design, network equipments configurations and deployment, network system troubleshooting and health checking.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure construction and maintenance including IT server room, structure cabling system, video conference system, UPS etc.
- Supplier management; being responsible for service provider quotation, biding, negotiation and supervising the engineering work provided by service provider.
- Help desk support and user training. Being responsible for user desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events.
- Providing desktop/laptop provision, preparing corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users.
- Handling user training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services.
- Minimum 5 year working experience in related area, preferable with multinational experience
- Bachelor degree or above in computing or information related technologies
- Proficiency in TCP/IP technologies, familiarity with WAN technologies, corporate-level network architecture, data communications such as Frame Relay, PPP and MPLS.
- Proficient in routing protocols and configurations, such as BGP, OSPF etc. Familiar with ABC routers is preferred.
- Familiarity with LAN technologies, building-level LAN architecture, LAN protocols and configurations such as VLAN, STP etc. Familiarity with ABC switches is preferred.
- Familiarity with Windows server systems, such as AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, Web server, SQL server etc. Proficiency in server troubleshooting and maintenance. Knowledge of disk arrays, SAN/NAS storage etc.