IT Service desk Supervisor
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for CSC Team Lead role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
Aegon Global Technology currently has 20 L1 and L2 colleagues working on the Budapest side of the CSC. Together with the Cedar Rapids CSC they work for the Global Support Team.
The CSC is part of the Workforce Management team and is responsible for handling and troubleshooting the incoming issues globally, but mainly from US, UK and the Netherlands.
The new Team Lead would work together with the Supervisor of the Budapest Service Desk team, and the CSC Supervisors based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Main tasks are:
• Managing the shifts, holiday requests, sickleaves of the team
• Leveraging workload, ensuring individual and team goals are met
• Conducting team meetings and 1 to 1s
• Supervising the global team, both in European and US hours
• Previous people management experience
• Higher level responsibilities in a service desk environment (L2, SME, training or quality responsibilities)
• The skill on English language (speaking/writing) should be excellent
• Challenging projects
• Flexible work conditions
• Excellent compensation package