IT Service Desk Analyst (Spanish speaking)
IT Service Desk Analyst (Spanish speaking) - Your future position?
As a Service Desk Analyst with Givaudan, You will assist regional users with providing functional and technical support in workplace services area. Do you have some Service Desk experience and speak English and Spanish?
Our role might be a great opportunity for you:
- Technical support: You will be involved in Incident, Problem and Service Request Management. You will provide solutions and workarounds based on Service Level Objectives. You will propose IT Services modifications to the Service Desk Manager to re-duce user impact and you will be active participant to new Service testing, deployment and stabilization.
- Communication: You will be an important contact to the users clarifying tickets logged with requesters and communicate about resolution progress. You will ensure satisfactory customer service and prompt response times to the requesters. You will communicate with user community to provide the status of open problems and the changes associated with new solutions.
- Information Security: You will ensure the implementation of the security rules as per the security policies.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- At least 2 years' of experience in Service Desk domain
- Preferably with Degree in IT related field
- Comfortable to work with Microsoft based operating systems and Google collaboration suite
- Fluency in English and in Spanish
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure: LAN, WAN, Windows servers, Active directory
- Good knowledge of informatics hardware (PC, Printer, scanner, smartphone etc.)
- Preferably familiar with SAP system and ITIL principle
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Helpdesk
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, Rendszeradminisztrátor, Rendszergazda, Rendszerüzemeltető
Mérnök / Műszaki
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|
|Elvárt nyelvtudás||Angol, Francia|