Security Coordinators in Quality PSS units expand the security organization from TS Security Management (central function) over Production Security Management (semi-central function) into PSS units (local function).
They act as an interface between security management functions and local operation functions. The scope includes activities in the fields of Corporate Security, Delivery Security and Customer Security (see „ICTO Security Organization Policy“).
- Response to questions from GBOP staff on information security, or forwarding questions to Production Security Management.
- Assisting in the management of security incidents (identify and assess risks to information security, propose countermeasures, bring about management decisions).
- Supporting implementation of technical or organizational security measures within GBOP units.
- Assisting in planning, preparing and carrying out audits in GBOP units.
- Informing GBOP staff on information security standards and requirements.
- Commissioning internal services for risk analysis or vulnerability analysis.
- Identifying the status of compliance to relevant policies, and documentation in the Information Security Management Platform.
- Managing GBOP risks in the Information Security Management Platform, informing management about risks, monitoring implementation of measures to reduce risks.
- Annual bonus
- Free sport opportunity
- Cafeteria system
- Training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Skill-related trainings
- Life Insurance
- Dynamic teamwork
- Possibility of career development
- International environment
Requested IT skills
- Knowledge in operations of IT applications
- Knowledge in IT software development process
Requested technical skills
- Recommended language is German (also english) due to most application documentation in German
- Basic knowledge in IT security and policies (Technology, Governance, Risk, Compliance)
- ITIL V3 Foundation skills
- General project management (recommended)
- Ability to learn new topics / IT tools short (how IT tools work in principle)
- Good communication skills