Our global partner, a local IT security, business consulting and system integration firm, is looking for an
IT Security Consultant
who will have to work on enterprise level projects as an external expert.
What we offer:
• Continuous professional trainings, exams and certifications.
• Professional development and career advancement opportunities.
• Customized service training.
• Young, dynamic team, family atmosphere.
• Exciting and varied projects, challenging tasks.
• Competitive salary.
• Risk analysis of existing or planned systems.
• Executing external audits based on ISO, COBIT, 201350 IBT standards.
• Interview based system and environment audits.
• Controlling the execution of scripts by engineers.
• Creating expertise on IT security investments.
• Proposals on systems to be implemented.
• Creating regulations.
• Organising training courses.
• Portfolio and service development.
• University or college degree in IT or related field.
• Advanced knowledge of IT security solutions.
• Risk management methodology experience.
• Knowledge of different standards and methods (e.g. COBIT, 201350 IBT standards, ITIL, PCI DSS, ISO 13335, Common Criteria, CRAMM, etc.)
• Process control experience.
• Business continuity and disaster management methodological experience.
• IT basics (IP networking, UNIX/Linux, Windows)
• Knowledge of different IT security products.
• Interest in new technologies.
• Deep market knowledge.
• Good command of English (spoken and written)
• Driving license of category B.
• Logical thinking and engineering approach.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team player.
• Certifications: e.g. ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, TÜV, CISA, CISM, etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 291 3089