VCC Live is an international, cloud-based contact center software solution and telecommunications service provider. VCC Live’s main aim is to provide an intelligent tool, based on its vision and its clients' needs, which helps clients revolutionize their communication efficiency with their customers. Our solution is used by many B2C companies in the Finance, Telecommunications, Utilities, E-commerce, Telesales and Contact Center Outsourcing sectors.With offices in a modern, creative working environment, our talented team of specialists are committed to continuous improvement of both the solution and their own knowledge base. We are always looking for talented experts/employees to our team, who help us achieve our vision.
IT recruiter specialist
- Manage the whole recruitment process based on changing priorities
- Identify and source top IT talent in the marketplace
- Meet with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Interaction with other developments in the company
- Work with team leaders to determine the profil
- Reporting to management about the top talent
- Build and manage the expanding candidate database, and provide consistent support and direction to staff and candidates
- At least 2 experience as a technical recruiter
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or other evidence of exceptional ability
- A strong interest in HR, specifically recruitment, Employee and Labor Relations
- Proficient English language in both written and verbal
- Self-organized, proactive project manager skills
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully prioritize projects with competing deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details
- Curiosity and continuous learning mindset
The chance to be part of a company that is changing its industry by being two steps ahead of the competition. We provide solutions that give our clients the experience and success they demand.
- You will be part of the TEAM that makes this happen, a team that have been working together for many years, and who trust each other, respect each other’s knowledge, and are not afraid to say if something is good or, on the other hand, needs improvement.
- We are people-oriented and are flexible with regards to development management, meaning we care about a well-balanced work-life ratio.
- We commit to our employees long-term, and invest time and energy in your development.
- We work hard, but we also have fun together.
- We accept that you are human and can make mistakes
- Salary increases are linked to your individual development and results
- You will be working in an easily-accesible, modern office space near Deli Palyaudvar
Contact: Please send your CV and motivation letter.