Play’n GO is a gaming specialist and the leading mobile casino gaming developer. Our games are designed for great performance on smartphones, tablets, terminals and websites.
By combining extensive experience with the latest technology, we create products that are truly modern, complete & highly flexible. Play’n GO’s premium gaming content, designed for multi-device consumption, stands out from the competition and are greatly appreciated by players worldwide. Read more at Link megjelenítése
IT Project Manager/Scrum Master
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company with the entire world as the playing field? We´re strengthening our international staff in the above-mentioned positions at our office in Budapest!
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Assist in planning, directing and executing measurable and continuous improvements to company projects
- Coordinating with foreign counterparts to gather project requirements
- Create and maintain the project schedule; ensure teams are on track with their deliverables
- Keep the team be aware of milestones deliverables and goals through all phases of development
- Maintain the documentation per project
- Ensure the quality of deliverables per milestone
- Know-how development in the company
- Participate in the functional specification
- Daily cooperation of all team members and concerned colleagues
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any technical course related to the said field
- Several years of experience as project manager or scrum master and/or development experience in IT field
- Project management and administration tools knowledge (Eg. Axosoft, Teamgantt, Basecamp or others)
- System design, programming, testing methodology knowledge
- Strong communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent PC skills, with ability and willingness to investigate new technologies
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior game development experience
- Prior knowledge of casino games and gambling (both online and land-based)
- Knowledge of Agile approaches in software development, ability of applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Applicable knowledge of HTML5, Flash technologies.
- Ability to proactively recognize problems and solve them
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role
- Fluency in Hungarian
What we will give you:
- Competitive salary
- World-class working conditions and premises, in Budapest city centre
- Challenging projects in a young and dynamic team
Join the Play’n GO crew now!