The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
IT Project Manager
for our client in the telecommunications sector.
• Manage sales call-center upgrade projects.
• Set up project plan and determine project roles, resource need, staffing, time frames.
• Create and validate project plan.
• Follow up on project implementation, create Issue/Risk log.
• Manage project documentation, reporting, update the IT project record.
• Establish and continuously maintain relations with project participants in Hungarian and English.
• Participate in budget planning, budget administration.
• Maintain PM culture within organization.
• Maintain a daily list of tasks and priorities.
• University or College degree.
• 3-5 years of project management experience in multinational environment.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Strategic thinking and efficiency-oriented mindset.
• Strong communication skills, empathetic attitude, team player.
• Analytical thinking, standalone problem solving capabilities.
• Agile, proactive and confident personality.
• Good negotiating and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of different PM methodologies is an advantage.
• Budapest, Hungary.