IT Project Manager
Régió: Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.08.25.
Transcom WorldWide is now looking for an experienced IT Project manager. Join a dynamic, continuously improving and highly flexible organization where you will be considered as key partner for growth. You will be reporting to the head of CTO Office (CTOO) and will have the responsibility to support IT organization with delivering project scopes on time and in budget. You will be on continuing basis have contact with key stakeholders in IT & business operation across our global footprint and you will have the chance to actively influence the next improvements in PM Office developments.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
As a person you are structured, analytical, collaborative, business oriented with prior exposure to IT organizations and medium-high complexity IT projects. You are an ambitious team-player with high communication and collaboration skills. You have a analytical mindset and ability to understand both the details and the big picture as a whole. The role includes interactions with colleagues across functions and countries, which requires good communication skills and cultural understanding.
- Drive assigned projects from Scoping to Closure (typically 3-5 projects depending on scale)
- Assemble Project Teams and Steering Committees
- Track work progress, budget and deliverables
- Implement technical changes with minimal business disruption
- Forecast utilizations for Resource Manager
- Decision support to Sponsors, Steering Groups, CTOO management
- Undertake bespoke analysis as required by CTO/CTO Office to provide insights
- Lead scoping, BC creation when required
- Cooperate with IT procurement & finance when required
- Interact and ensure great teamwork with several local contacts and take on a holistic view to facilitate better decision making
- Ensure timely and efficient discussions, approvals and change controls
- Ensure project documentation is compliant with standards
- Ensure approval processes are monitored and approvals are completed within expected timelines
- Ensure invoices & POs are aligned to project scope & budget
- Cooperates with IT departments on a daily basis
- Provide valuable input to the CTOO team for project methodology enhancements
Personal profile, we believe that you have:
- University diploma or degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics or IT.
- Prior experience with IT procurement in IT/network/telecom companies is an advantage
- 3-6 years procurement experience with a great track record in delivering mid-high complexity IT projects or supporting/advising business/IT.
- Ability to deal with diverse teams
- Past experience and interest in building something new, not just maintaining existing processes
- Previously reporting and presenting information to senior management and ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing is a must. Any other language is a plus
|Kategória||IT / Informatika, It szakértő, It-vezeto, Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling, Közgazdász, Pénzügyi szakember, Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés, Fejlesztési menedzser, Fejlesztési szakember, Gazdasági menedzser, Gazdasági szakember|
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|