IT Operation Specialist - LinuxHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.10.
IT Operations Specialist with Linux knowledge
Your new company
Our partner is a multinational IT company, which is the member of a delivery world-wide group. They provide software development and application support service for their partners in more than 15 countries. We are looking for new IT Operation Specialists with strong Linux knowledge who will be a part of a 14 member IT OPS team. The company’s office is based in Budapest, in 14th district.
Your new responsibilities
Your responsibilities as an IT Operations Specialist are:
- Administrating Debian and Red Hat Linux servers and Windows-based systems (Terminal Servers, Office365 – Exchange)
- Administrate of HA Hyper-V cluster
- Installing and replacing workstations, printers, industrial PC-s and hand scanner
- Maintain database systems (PostgreSQL, Oracle, Teradata)
- Configure network devices (Cisco, Dell)
- User support, using 2nd level helpdesk system
- Keeping contact with suppliers
- Scripting (Bash, Perl, SQL)
Technical environment: Windows, Hyperv, Dell notebooks; Atlassian; Sonicwall and Cisco network devices; 100 Red Hat+ near to 70 Debian Linux server with different kind of applications; Nagios monotoring
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate:
- Linux server support experience 3-5 years
- Strong Linux, Windows and SQL knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (Intermediate level) and Hungarian (fluent), too
- Analytical, structured thinking and coordination skills
- Ability to apply creativity to resolving
- Stand-alone ability to work in an international environment
Advantage if you can start in your new position as soon as possible or if you have background knowledge/ work experience in IT security.
What you'll get in return
The company offers – beside competitive salary and benefits – standalone opportunities for personal development as well as professional growth in an outstanding environment. You will have the opportunity to take part in trainings.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.