IT Global Datacenter Solution Engineer - Network & Security
IT Global Datacenter Solution Engineer for Network & Security - Your future position?
As a Datacenter Solution Engineer at Givaudan, you will provide advisory and engineering services for the full suite of Data Center Networking and Security technologies to ensure process continuity and improvement within IT architecture standard. Do you have extensive experience in Datacenter projects? Our role might be a great opportunity for you:
- Design & Implementation: You will be the main contact for Datacenter design activities in the context of projects. You will provide advice on suitability of solution from Technical stand-point (i.e. technological choice, sizing, timing, etc). You will act as interface coordinating with other projects, Competency Centers’s, Infrastructure teams and Project Engineering functions.
- Technology management: You will be accountable in Creation of reference standards, documentation and consolidation of Technical Architecture Files. You will provide effective technical documentation during design phases in projects or any other situation that requires to share/explain/enforce technological designs.
- Support: You will act as subject matter expert in complex problem resolution. You will contribute to risk identification, review, ranking and mitigation planning. You will ensure the compliance to infrastructure architecture standards and Information Security guidelines, contributing to innovation process driven by IT Demands in order to work on exploration and/or opportunity phases.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- At least 5 years' of experience in Datacenter projects (Datacenter Network, Operating Systems, Backup/Restore, Virtualisation)
- Preferably with Degree in IT related field
- Experience with Software Defined Networks and/or extensive knowledge of Datacenter networks (DC NW technologies and security)
- Comfortable to work on global projects
- Fluent written and communication skills in English
- General knowledge on managing complex business and technical relationships
- ITIL qualification is a plus
- Experience with ECC (+EH&S), BW (+BO), GTS, SolMan, SRM, SAP HANA is an advantage
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, Rendszerüzemeltető
Mérnök / Műszaki
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|