IT Global Data Center Solution Manager & Architect
Solution Manager & Architect - Your future position?
Overall mission: You will be responsible for maintaining the Global Data Center capabilities’ overall consistency. Coach and direct team members to perform related engineering activities. You will also manage advisory and engineering services for the full suite of Data Center Technology products, to ensure process continuity and improvement within IT architecture standards.
- Solutions Implementation & Development
- Deliver functional/technical expertise to Demand analysis during pre-demand/demand phase for projects requiring deployment of Data Center components.
- Define platforms and network release road maps according to the demand strategy and validate it with the Demand Stream Lead(s) for the defined business domain.
- Foresee future evolutions by growing current and exploring new Data Center capabilities and providing a strategy for evolution.
- Ensure functional and technical dependencies/impacts are considered and handled by the respective IM&T stakeholders and contributing suppliers.
- Ensure process & knowledge sharing among IM&T community.
- Optionally consult, contribute, and assign resources to global projects at various steps: requirements, specifications writing/validation, testing and deployment.
- Design and maintain Data Center technology standards.
- Coordinate and/or execute the demand analysis from the solution perspective.
- When required, act as SPOC, responsible for involving all other solution stakeholders to complete the demand analysis to ensure integration of the solution across streams and competency center.
- Support solution teams along development lifecycle.
- Ensure solution deliverables are effectively applied and aligned with Givaudan IM&T standards.
- Information Security
- Ensure security rules implementation as per the policies and consistency of the service catalog with them.
- Participate in identification of security risks and the evolution of tools/processes to mitigate risks.
- Responsible for driving review of existing security policies and contribute in creation of new security policies.
- Enterprise Architecture Management
- Contribute to EA rules in line with defined EA principles
- Ensure the EA rules are applied in his/her domain
- Accountable for creation and evolution, maintenance and communication of IM&T standards (set of rules defining how technical or functional services are built)
- Service Strategy Management
- Participates to technology and market watch in order to prepare services evolution
- Responsible for Data Center Service strategy definition
- Responsible to maintain service catalog for his domain
- Translate service desired state into roadmaps with contribution of other architects
- Maintain current and target architecture map
- Contribute to other services roadmap construction when relevant
- Contribute to validation of tactical evolution (changes to existing) of services he/she is architecting
- Project Activities
- For Data Center projects, responsible for the high level design proposed in demand analysis
- Support project/solution teams during project execution
- Asset and Capacity Management
- Must understand impact of architectural decision financials, hardware capacity, service usability
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University degree in Business, Engineering OR IT is preferred
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the IT Domain.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with large Corporate Data Center Solutions.
- Minimum 3 years experience in being an international team player working across countries and at the global level.
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
IT / Informatika > Adatbiztonsági szakértő, It szakértő, It-vezeto, Rendszerintegrátor, Szoftver tanácsadó
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Fejlesztési menedzser
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|