Our partner hires fresh-graduates with a bachelors or masters degree to help take on the world’s toughest energy challenges.
The areas you might work in include:
- Technical Application (i.e. SAP Basis, Database Administration, .NET Development, Client-Server Development, Mainframe Support)
- Infrastructure (i.e. Network Infrastructure, SharePoint Infrastructure, UNIX Technical Support, Internet / Intranet Technologies)
- Systems Security (i.e.: Cyber Security, Network Security, SAP Security)
- Business Applications (i.e. SAP Process Analysis)
- Contracting & Licensing, Portfolio & Asset Managementent
Later on you will receive positions with more and more responsibilities so you can gradually develop yourself. To help you in this development, we offer world-class training, challenging assignments and projects, with both a local and global scope.
Length of program: 6 months, starting February and September each year
Working hours: 24-40 hrs / week
- Graduation expected during the program
- IT education / interest / previous experience
- Good English language skills
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of business processes and functions are an advantage