IT finance business partner
Régió: Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.08.25.
Transcom WorldWide is now looking for an experienced IT finance business partner. Join a dynamic, continuously improving and highly flexible organization where you will be considered as key partner for growth. You will be reporting to the head of CTO Office (CTOO) and will have the responsibility to support IT organization with all financial matters incl. business cases, budgeting and controlling. You will be on continuing basis have contact with key stakeholders in IT & business operation across our global footprint and you will have the chance to actively influence the next improvements in CTO Office developments.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
As a person you are structured, analytical, collaborative, business oriented with prior exposure to IT organization/IT consulting. You are an ambitious team-player with high communication and collaboration skills. You have a analytical mindset and ability to understand both the details and the big picture as a whole. The role includes interactions with colleagues across functions and countries, which requires good communication skills and cultural understanding.
- Be responsible for driving the central IT budget, forecast and follow up IT cost development. Perform variance analysis versus prior years and budget. Understand IT cost development, identify drivers, communicate and support on corrective actions
- Decision support to IT organization - supporting and advising IT stakeholders such as IT architects with business case development and other matters which require financial expertise
- Undertake bespoke analysis as required by CTO/CTO Office to provide insights
- Lead development of IT service catalogue with business control and support business control with tracking internal recharges
- Follow up on IT investments, business cases and benefit realization in coordination with PMO and Business control.
- Taking a key role in driving the development of business processes and procedures at the interaction of finance and IT.
- Interact and ensure great teamwork with several local contacts and take on a holistic view to facilitate better decision making
Personal profile, we believe that you have:
- University diploma or degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics or IT
- Prior experience with IT financial management or experience in IT/network/telecom companies is an advantage
- 5-6 years finance experience with a great track record in supporting/advising business/IT
- Ability to deal with large sets of data, also experience in SAP is a distinct plus
- Track record in building complex models for business cases and business planning
- Past experience and interest in building something new, not just maintaining existing processes
- Previously reporting and presenting information to senior management and ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing is a must. Any other language is a plus