IT EngineerHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.09.21.
Your new company
Our partner is a Danish multinational company, who specializes in the manufacture and distribution of health care products. We are looking for new experienced IT Engineer. You will be part of 7 member IT team.
Your new responsibilities:
Your responsibilities as IT engineer are:
- Performing daily routine and complex project activities on Coloplast IT infrastructure,
- Supporting users with IT request and incident handling, providing local support in case of major incidents and documenting the tickets in POB,
- Designing, implementing and supporting local and global IT related projects,
- Designing and operating the lifecycle model of office and production IT equipment’s,
- Monitoring, planning and scheduling maintenance of IT equipment,
- Operating, monitoring test equipment’s supporting quality assurance processes, planning scheduled maintenance on devices,
- Providing technical support to co-departments in daily work, transfers, and projects,
- Developing and managing IT related GDPR regulations,
- IT investment planning, cost forecasting, preparing IT related service contracts,
- Keeping in touch with IT suppliers,
- Creating and maintaining IT documentations and reports.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate:
- 1 year relevant work experience Production engineer/ IT Support or similar positions
- Basic knowledge in production management systems/ enterprise management systems/ production machine software/ IP camera systems etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (min. intermediate level) and Hungarian too,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for problem solving, service mindset and project management perspective,
- Understanding of MS server operating systems, virtualization technologies, SQL databases, storages, IT network, applications,
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- you can start in your new position as soon as possible
- you have Bachelor’s University Degree in Information Technology
- you have relevant work experience in a corporate environment
- you have any Microsoft exams (70-740,70-741,70-742)
- you have basic programming skills
- you have background knowledge/ experience in:
- Enterprise One ERP system administration,
- IP camera systems,
- Building Management Systems,
- Label printers,
- ITIL, ISO and Lean.
What you'll get in return
The company offers – beside competitive salary and benefits – standalone opportunities for personal development as well as professional growth in an outstanding environment. You will have the opportunity to take part in interesting and challenging projects or to work from home office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your English CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.