IT Data & Analytics ProfessionalEXXONMOBIL
Régió: XIII. kerület, Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.04.10.
ExxonMobil is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
The Data & Analytics teams in Budapest are working as part of ExxonMobil’s global organization and accelerate high-value, actionable insights through the delivery of state-of-the-art, scalable, enterprise data platforms, data science and analytics solutions for our global internal ExxonMobil customers.
A Data & Analytics Professional must have a passion to help the business get actionable insights from their data for competitive advantage. This job role focuses on turning data into information that can be used for decision making through a variety of techniques and technologies, from transforming and enriching the data, to presenting the data in a meaningful form. Typical activities include developing a system agnostic data architecture to support future Digital Transformation while working to provide step change improvements in master and foundational data for enhanced analytics.
The Senior Professional should have 0-5 years of experience in this field.
In our expanding team as IT Data & Analytics Professional, you will be in charge of:
- Understanding end to end business processes of our Fuels & Lubes and Corporate business lines: applying deep system and data architecture knowledge when working with internal customers
- Designing and developing physical data models and data integration solutions for data warehousing.
- Designing and developing data visualization solutions such as reports and dashboards.
- Actively promoting selection and usage of data standards.
- Staying knowledgeable in new and evolving data architecture practices and technologies for structured and unstructured data.
- Working with other Data & Analytics teams to understand dependencies, perform root-cause analysis for issue resolution and integrate cross-team requirements into analytics solutions
- Looking at the external market and benchmark, including IT vendors, competition within and outside the oil industry. Relentless search for new competitive advantage in the data space
Most or some of below Professional skills required:
- IT degree and/or Supply Chain/Logistics majors or knowledge/background in logistics
- Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Modeling and Master Data Management
- Data Visualization and Communication
- SAP HANA Native development
- Oracle reporting experience or equivalent
- Object Oriented Application Development
- Good understanding of Kimball and Inmon methodologies in designing good datawarehouses.
- Hands-on experience in
- Designing and development of front-end SSRS reporting applications.
- Designing SSAS Multidimensional cubes and SSAS Tabular models.
- SQL Server 2012 or higher and SSIS following some best practices and frameworks.
- Previous experience using TFS or any other source control tool for secure code storage.
- SharePoint/PowerPivot/PowerView/PowerBI experience is highly advantageous, but not essential.
- English on a fluent level is a must.
Soft skills required:
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements.
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence without direct authority; able to effectively interact with large and diverse user community
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation.
- Taking the responsibility and taking care of the consequences of making a decision.
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation.
- Creativity and innovational to deal and help to drive the evolving digital system landscape of the years to come.
- Learn and apply state-of-the-art Data & Analytics technologies, work with and influence global vendors like SAP and Microsoft
- Numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Professional development in the Data & Analytics area.
- Flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance.
- Professional development in related IT areas (Databases, SAP, Security, Network).
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Floating holidays, life and private health insurance and many more.
Office location Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (Árpád híd – Pest side)
Click on the Jelentkezés button to apply.
For more information visit our website at Link megjelenítése
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Logisztikai menedzser, Logisztikai szakértő, Szállítási menedzser
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatbázis elemző, Adatfeldolgozó szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|