Adecco Group, the world's leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT Compliance Specialist
for a company that provides cloud based services for global partners.
What we offer?
- Continuous professional challenges and a chance to improve in a dynamically developing organization.
- Huge flexibility and freedom.
- Flexible working hours.
- Inspirational work environment in the heart of downtown Budapest.
- Conference budget.
- Competitive salary.
- Taking part in Cloud Video security integration.
- Communicate results of security and potentially operational audits and coordinate mitigation efforts.
- Support and coordinate security testing, communicating results.
- Coordinate with the Business Process Owners in ensuring that documentation, testing, remediation and the appropriate controls associated with financial reporting are identified and documented in the process documentation as well as provide education and training.
- Responsible for coordinating internal and external audits and compliance activities, and preparing reports.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols as well as security policies.
- Work closely with various internal teams to support the sales process through customer assessments and RFPs.
- Ability to work across geographical locations.
- 3-5 years in IT Security or Audit or Risk and Compliance roles or some combination.
- A broad and diverse technical background.
- Ability to proactively take information and make recommendations on next steps.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Hungarian and English including a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
- The more these apply to you, the better: ISO27001, PCI, ITCS 104, ITCS 120, SDRC.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English to the following e-mail address with the name of the position.