Adecco Group, the world's leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
IT CLIENT SERVICES ANALYST
professional for our client’s IT team.
• Under direct supervision and responsible for providing basic support to IT users.
• Use basic analysis techniques to troubleshoot and resolve incidents as well as assisting in performing root cause analysis on problems.
• Conduct regular interaction with IT users using basic customer service skills and communication skills.
• Participate in IT projects and work collaboratively with project team members.
• Work with other support functions on projects and activities related to IT.
• Conform with ITIL processes and ensuring that all incidents are addressed efficiently and proper system logging is maintained.
• Perform basic incident and problem analysis as required to resolve incidents and requests
• Perform hardware and software change requests as assigned
• Perform implementation support as required
• Attend end user meetings as requested to provide local support to users
• Deliver against assigned IT and business project initiatives
Strong skills with desktop applications, including the following:
• MS Exchange, Lotus Notes (advance)
• Windows 7/ Windows 10 (advance)
• MS Office 2007/2010/O365/ SharePoint
• VPN, remote/wireless access connectivity configuration and maintenance
• Excel knowledge
• Local client configurations including, SAP GUI, Cisco IP phones
Well-developed skills in the following areas:
• Basic troubleshooting and problem analysis
• Oral and written communications in English
• Customer service skills
• Willing to follow instructions and procedures
• High quality reporting to Manager
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English to lilla.lencses@adecco. com with the name of the position.