IT Application Support SAP BI Analyst
IT Application Support BI Analyst in Budapest - Your future position?
As a member of the SAP Business Intelligence team under the Global Application Services Organisation, the IT Support Analyst will report to the EMEA Application Services Manager. In this exciting role You will:
- SAP Business Intelligence and Business Warehouse support: You will resolve SAP BI and BW Incidents and fulfil SAP BI and BW service requests raised by users across the regions. You will take part in implementing, developing and maintaining technical solutions to meet business requirements in the BI system.
- Incident and problem resolution: you will provide timely resolution of Incidents and Service Requests. You will ensure proper communication to users on problem resolution and root cause analysis, and you will ensure the global ticketing tool is promptly and correctly updated with activities, resolutions and user feedback for effective and efficient incident & request tracking.
- Involvement in projects: you will work closely with the various IT teams to help business owners and global power users realize full potential of the BI applications. You will participate in the transition of projects to routine operational use.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- College / University Degree (preferably in Informations Technology or related discipline)
- SAP BusinessObjects knowledge, preferably including: WebIntelligence, BEx
- Analyzer, BO Analysis for Office, Dashboards / Dashboard Design Studio (3-5 yrs+)
- At least 1 year SAP BW experience either in a Project or Support role
- Experience with roles & authorization
- Understanding of ETL processes (experience with daily operations)
- Familiar with ITILv3 standards and experience with SAP HANA Studio would be beneficial
- Fluency in English
- Customer oriented personality with good communication skills is a must
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
IT / Informatika > It asszisztens, Szoftver tanácsadó, Szoftvertesztelő
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|