• Booking and monitoring orders to the ERP system (Oracle E1)
• Monitoring the orders status, do the follow up of the priority items and the backorder status.
• Preform inventory analyses to avoid the low stock and the overstock
• Monitoring the open orders and follow up the incoming shipments.
• Working close with the sales and the inventory planner to reduce the overstock, and SMOG (low moving stocks) items
• Analyze root causes of inventory issues and provide solutions for them
• Generate weekly reports regarding the inventory levels, item statuses.
• Proper follow up and handling the ongoing order’s date, that the customer service team will be able to communicate proper data for the customers.
• Set up an optimal minimum inventory level from which customers would be constantly served
• Bachelor’s or University degree is required, a relevant degree is a benefit.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in inventory control, product distribution, business analysis or customer service analysis.
• Expert Excel and Oracle skills. Query and database management experience is a benefit.
• intermediate English
• Advanced time management and organizational skills
• Analytical mindset
• Ambition and self-motivation