Our partner is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. Our partner integrated array of products and services include instant lottery games, lottery gaming systems, terminals and services, and Internet applications, as well as server-based interactive gaming machines.
For their fast growing development team in Budapest we are looking for an:
- Software development for Lottery Transaction Systems with focus on User Interfaces
- SCRUM based requirements capturing, architecture/design, implementation, testing work
- As a senior Java developer you will be liaising with the customer and are involved in
- Degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years web application development with Java, JSP, JSTL
- Experience with Spring and Spring MVC web application development
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team as a driving team member
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Oracle PL/SQL knowledge, experience with TOAD, etc.
- Experience with WebSphere application server
- Written and spoken German skills
- Dedicated team
- Excellent working environment
- Performance-based income