Our partner is looking for
Internet AnalystCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.09.
Appen is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. As an Internet Analyst, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Internet Analysts will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Internet Analysts provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming an Internet Analyst.
This position is restricted to current residents of Germany.
Ideal Internet Analyst possess the following skills:
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with local social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in German and English
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
- Internet Analysts are required to have currently lived in Germany for a minimum of 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity.
- Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
LINK TO APPLY: