As an International Communication Specialist you will be in charge to identify and adapt relevant information in terms of the central Workplace Service Portfolio such as to publish these on the dedicated communication forums.
You will serve as key interface to the Communication Department in Germany to make sure that the international contents are synchronized and in line with the overall strategy of Workplace Services. As part of your daily work you will actively drive alignments with Architecture, Deployment and Operations to make sure that published contents are validated and aligned on all side.
Therefore on top of the excellent communication skills in both English and German, in this role you need to have an overall understanding to IT. You will also have the opportunity to continuously develop your skills through the wide range of topics and projects you will get naturally involved.
- Verify and adapt content for central communication forums (e.g. intranet sites)
- Align with internal/extarnal stakeholders
- Review and correct German/English translations
- Create reports on the efficiency of the communication
- Create presentations for WS intern/extern audience
- Degree in Business Administration (Focus Marketing/Communication) or IT
- Strong overall understanding to IT/Telecommunication
- Reporting skills
- SharePoint, MS Office,
- English C1/C2 - must have
- German C1/C2 - must have
- Direct/Indirect Marketing technics
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Pro-active attitude