Intern / Working Student UX/UI (d/f/m)
Our partner is looking for
Intern / Working Student UX/UI (d/f/m)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
optilyz is Europe's leading direct mail automation software. Many successful companies (e.g. HelloFresh, Orsay and Finanzcheck) use our tools to automate the sending of marketing letters, postcards and flyers. Our customers can run extremely profitable cross-channel campaigns with the help of modern technologies bolstered by artificial intelligence.
We are currently in a strong growth phase and are multiplying our sales each year. Some of the world's most renowned investors back us such as DN Capital (also invested in Spotify, Auto1, MisterSpex and Shazam) and FJ Labs (#1 global Angel Investor after Exits). In order to further develop our growth and product, we are always on the lookout for new talent. At optilyz you will be part of a dedicated, motivated and international team which is turning the mailing industry upside down with its enthusiasm and drive. If you want to take on responsibility from day one and drive our mission forward with your ideas and skills, we look forward to receiving your application.
We're looking for an Intern or Working Student who supports our UX/UI and product team in Berlin.
Your tasks and what you'll learn:
- You become a part of the product team and get exposure to the process of building and designing a software product
- You take over tasks independently, such as:
- Adjusting and creating feature mockups in Figma
- UX reviews & testing
- Maintaining our style guide
- Research tasks and supporting UI concept creation
- You are an enrolled student in a field related to UX/UI and/or design (e.g. interaction design, digital design, web design, graphic design, communications or related studies)
- Proficient user of design and prototyping applications like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD or Invision
- You understand user-centred design and processes and are passionate about solving complex user problems
- Quick learner with problem solving skills
- Open-minded and very good communication skills
- Strong skills in English (spoken and written)
What we offer:
- The chance to learn from and work with an experienced team and be part of building a company with us, that will fundamentally change direct mail across Europe
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- A perfect environment for your personal and professional development
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of space for productivity and creative ideas (fresh fruit, hot and cold drinks included)