Intermediate Data Security Analyst
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for Intermediate Data Security Analyst role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
- Monitors, evaluates, and maintains systems and procedures to protect the data systems and databases from unauthorized users
- Responsibility for processing all security requests for various access privileges in the mainframe,UNIX, Exchange, Windows and Active Directory environments
- Analyzes and implements all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
- Complies and enforces Sarbanes Oxley regulations to ensure that auditing meets compliance requirements -
- Interfaces with, consults and advises user community to facilitate their security needs and implements procedures to accommodate
- Identify potential threats and responds appropriately
- Monitors and ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain Security
- Determines appropriate action for remediation and implementation when noncompliant situations are discovered
- Conducts accurate evaluation of level of security required and enforces adherence to security policies in provisioning access
- Analyzes, recommends and implements changes to procedures and systems to enhance data systems security
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information systems or equivalent knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of data management and security processes
- Ability to maintain regulatory compliance
- Experience with programming languages and Powershell or VB scripting
- Around 3 years previous related work experience
- Experience in active directory administration and exchange administration
- Technical platform knowledge and an analytical skill set
- Opportunity to join a newly established and growing organisation
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new working environment