Interim Online Stores Development Manager - London, City, EC1A2
- Support the Head of Multi Channel Business Development in identifying new Online Store opportunities that will contribute to the future bottom line growth.
- Drive the performance of the Online Stores by liaising with Retail, Finance, Visual Merchandising, Category Teams, HR, Marketing, Learning & Development and Store Development.
- Work closely with Retail to increase the number of Order in Store sales made in stores and drive continuous improvement in the Buy and Collect operation.
- Evolve the digital capabilities of our stores as well as pioneering innovation and new technology trials in store.
- Create business cases for potential projects to identify customer need and profit opportunity, defining the scope of the project and the business areas involved.
- Working with the project office, outline the top line implementation plan, budgets required and payback for each project.Work with the project office to develop the business and IT requirements, managing the initial set up and potentially embedding any new initiatives back into the business as appropriate.
- Support the Head of Multi Channel Business Development in the sourcing, RFP and negotiations of new suppliers and partners required to deliver new channels.
- Define IT Work with the project office and own the critical path to deliver the project - linking in with key stakeholders and functions as appropriate to deliver on specialist needs.Arrange reporting and analysis to determine the success and opportunities of new launches.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A dynamic individual and a real online enthusiast, with a passion for putting the customer first and ability to operate at a strategic and operational level.
- Client side experience critical
- Retail experience preferable, ideally Department store
- Strong analytical skillset
- Demonstrate a proven track record of on budget on time project delivery
- Demonstrate a proven accountability of budget ownership and control, forecasting, planning and trading
- Fluent and flexible communicator with strong interpersonal skills - developing key relationships internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail, flawless execution
- The ability to work to challenging deadlines, handle large workloads and work under pressure
- Commercial acumen
- Customer centricTeam playerA can do attitude
Key Behaviours Required:
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes
- Continuously and proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all our customers, external, internal and business partners
- Willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
- Respects individual's views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
- Continually asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise
- Behaving consistently and with integrity at all times, realising everyone's potential to get the best possible result and live the values
- Provides vision and clear direction to inspire individuals and engages the team to deliver excellence