Infrastructure Technology Risk Manager (Tech)
Our multinational client is looking for new colleagues for in their professional team. Who is responsible for processing invoices and employee expense claims, as well as maintaining vendor records and keeping contact with vendors and internal clients for
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our multinational client is looking for new colleagues for in their professional team. Who is responsible for processing invoices and employee expense claims, as well as maintaining vendor records and keeping contact with vendors and internal clients for the EMEA region.
- Design and continuously enhance the control environment in the company's Technology Infrastructure / Core Infrastructure Services
- Have an end to end understanding of processes where Technology Infrastructure / Core Infrastructure Services operates key controls especially for hand offs.
- Coordinate all Internal audits in assigned technology platforms, support external and regulatory audits upon request.
- Enhance and develop process and solutions, improve efficiency and quality of delivery
- Identify opportunities to streamline or eliminate current processes / metrics that have limited value.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate data is provided for the risk and controls Operations reports.
- Identify key analytics and metrics (e.g. KRI/KPIs) to support effective management of operational risk within the region.
- Utilise systems (eg GRC) in use throughout the region to provide meaningful information to identify issues through reported metrics, trends, and controls assurance and ensure corrective actions are raised to address gaps.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of at least one infrastructure area.
- Ability to plan, organise, monitor workloads and priorities across multiple groups
- Process and procedures, including document control
- Exposure to audit and/or risk management activities preferred
- Proficiency with all MS Office products.
- Good interpersonal and written skills
- Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Good written and verbal skills in English
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Knowledge of the company processes and systems
- Risk Management activities in global financial services organization
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives
- Audit activities in a mature operating environment
- Working as part of a truly global, international and diverse team
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090