Purpose of the job:
You will handle the infrastructure related strategy business plans and do support of the daily business cases.
• Creating technical design based on the company demands at the existing POP sites and considering infrastructure related developments on new sites as well
• Follow up international standards for the collocation environments
• Follow up the operational related rules to big collocation sites in the Europe
• Define and document internal technical standards and associated costs.
• Evaluate the current desing at the company sites and make suggestion for the new design
• Advise and communicate the technical solution and the associated costs.
• Creating well defined and clear network designs which are feeding the implementation process
• Develop network sites
• BSC Electrical Engineer Technical degree
• 3+ years of experience in telecom/IT, preferably in Tier 1/Tier 2 service providers
• Telecommunication infrastructure (collocation) experience is a must
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• To become part of a motivated team working in an international environment
• Competitive remuneration and benefits
• Broad network and technology spectrum for personal and professional development