Gestamp is a leading global automotive supplier active in the design, development and manufacture of metal components and assemblies for sale to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), primarily for use in the production of light vehicles. The company is present in more than 20 countries, has 96 manufacturing plants, 12 R&D centers and a workforce numbering over 30,000 employees worldwide.
Gestamp produces cross car beam (CCB), bumpers, chassis and pedal boxes in Mór for VW, Audi, GM, Porsche, Daimler, Peugeot, Citroen, Suzuki, Nissan and Skoda.
We are looking for a dedicated candidate for the following position:
- Analyse raw material and auxiliary material consumption
- Analyse scrap
- Analyse machine productivity per machine
- Analyse direct personnel productivity
- Analyse indirect headcount in the industrial area (logistics, maintenance, quality)
- Taking part in the budgeting process
- Process control in the production
- High level degree in technics or economics
- Minimum two years experiences in production area in a similar position
- Practical knowledge of MS Office programs
- Fluent English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to see the global point of view
- Ability of solving problems, root cause analysis
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Multinational environment
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- A challenging work environment providing the opportunity for professional development
Shape the future with Gestamp and be a part of a busy, dynamically growing and vibrant team!
If you are interested in this position please send your profile (Hungarian and English version) to the e-mail address below.