Indirect procurement Senior Buyer
Our partner is looking for
Indirect procurement Senior BuyerCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
Joining a team responsible for a spend in excess of £500m, this role would provide the opportunity to work within a range of procurement categories including IT, HR, marketing and FM whilst engaging with senior stakeholders to support key initiatives and manage new and existing relationships.
This role is based in Central London
Indirect Senior Buyer Role Overview:
- Working with and managing relationships with key internal stakeholders up to executive level to understand their requirements and developing best practise and strategy
- Develop and then implement strategy across a range of indirect procurement categories including IT, HR, Marketing and FM
- Driving innovation and mentoring junior procurement team members to ensure the long-term success of the organisation's procurement function
Indirect Senior Buyer Requirements:
- Proven success in an indirect procurement role
- Strong academic record, degree educated preferred
- Experience of the end to end procurement process
- IT specific experience desirable but not essential
- British or EU passport or holding a valid visa allowing you to live and work in the UK without any restriction
Salary: £32-40k Basic + Benefits
This opportunity would suit a junior buyer/procurement professional looking to forward their career by joining a highly recognisable brand which will invest in their talent.
To find out more information and apply, please send your CV to Rhys at
Key Skills: Procurement, Buyer, category management, senior Buyer, IT procurement, technology procurement, generalist procurement, generalist, strategic sourcing, SRM, category lead, risk management, CIPS, MCIPS, contract management, HR procurement, FM procurement, software procurement, negotiation, stakeholder management, London City, Central London, Greater London, South East, South-East England, sourcing manager, Indirect Generalist, IT, Hardware, Software, HR, FM, Facilities Management, Professional Services, PS, Fleet, Indirect Procurement, Outsourcing