Valuation Control Analyst
Performing valuation control processes across Equities Markets businesses in EMEA, including Price-Testing and Valuation Adjustment calculations, reporting and analysis. Furthermore implementing, designing valuation adjustments and price testing methodologies.
Addressing valuation issues across a wide range Commodities products.
- Fluent English language skills
- 3-5 years experience expertise in a Valuation, Risk or Product Control related function covering Equities
- Knowledge of modern derivative pricing methodologies and hedging practices
- Highly computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Excel
- Attractive compensation package and benefits,
- Various tasks with the possibility of professional growth within a unique and multinational team,
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office in the hearth of Budapest business area
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities